[Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Nov 5 13:26:36 EET 2009

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How about those (intended) Actors involved in the execution of the
> Activity Plan?
Actors, Things etc. can be covered by a modification of P12 :

"Activity Plan: foresaw to be present: Persistent Item".

So, with three properties, we can cover all factual relationships of the planned Activity.

In general, all properties of an Activity Plan can be regarded as a kind of "refers to".

So, talking about kinds of people to participate etc. would not deserve a particular property
to my understanding, since it will not co-refer with any relevant historical item.

However, that particular people and things were expected to be somewhere at some time might
quite well be an important information in historical research.