[Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

Matthew Stiff matthew at matthewstiff.com
Thu Nov 5 00:50:56 EET 2009

Thanks Martin.

How about

"is intended to be executed during (is intended duration of execution of) :
E52 Time-Span"

I do think we should include links to items and places, but also to actors.
How do we deal with the fact that the plan may not be specific about any of
these things? E.g. the plan may refer to a particular place or to a type of
place, a particular object or a type of object, a particular actor or a type
of actor? The difference between classes and instances of classes.

Best wishes,

Matthew

Dr Matthew Stiff
19 Riverside Road