[Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Nov 4 22:57:12 EET 2009

Hi Matthew,

"execution was intended for (is intended execution time of) : E52 Time-Span"

subproperty of "refers to".

"This property associates an Activity Plan with the future time-span the planned activity was
intended to be executed. An Activity Plan may or may not foresee a particular future time-span
of execution."

Example: Planning an exhibition for certain dates.

May be we should also provide a link to the venue, and the items to be present?

Does that make sense?