[Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

Matthew Stiff matthew at matthewstiff.com
Wed Nov 4 20:19:16 EET 2009

Hello Martin (and sorry for long silence!) :-)

I think this is really useful. One observation is that in practice "Activity
Plans" are often dusted down and reused, but in doing so they have to be
checked against their applicability to each instance of an activity so to
all intents and purposes they are "new" plans.

I genuinely don't understand what you mean by the second of your proposed
properties - Could you provide a scope note and an example for this and I
will try to think if there is a clearer way of expressing it?

Best wishes,

Matthew

Dr Matthew Stiff
19 Riverside Road