[Crm-sig] TEI Ontologies SIG workshop reminder

Øyvind Eide oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
Wed Jul 29 09:22:13 EEST 2009

Dear all,

This is a reminder of the TEI Ontologies SIG workshop November 9-11,
2009. See the call at http://www.edd.uio.no/tei/teiontsig/ws2009.html
and please send an email to oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no if you are
interested in taking part in this event.

I would also like to remind you that in addition to the funding
specific for this workshop, there is also a possibility for funding
available for young European researchers: http://www.lib.umich.edu/spo/teimeeting09/bursaries.html

Please also be informed that it has been problems with the original
email contact address for this event. We would therefor ask you to
resend all messages sent about this workshop after July 2 to oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
We apologise for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Øyvind Eide
Unit for Digital Documentation, University of Oslo