[Crm-sig] CRM compatible forms

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jul 23 15:14:35 EEST 2009

Dear All,

Following the discussion about a best practice for RDF/OWL class and property labels of CRM implementations,
we have put a small conversion software for free use and modification on the CRM Web site, that converts
RDF and OWL schemata and data files between the proposed forms. Anyone can easily reconfigure the label
mapping tables for any other transformation. I hope the discussion has thereby found a satisfactory solution,
the only thing we still wait for is someone to create the multilingual RDF Schema with all lang labels, and E/P numbers
only.

Simultaneously, we propose the http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/rdfs/cidoc_crm_v5.0.1.rdfs as one possible "CRM compatible form".

PLEASE TEST AND COMMENT.

In the next days, the name-space http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/... will change to http://www.cidoc-crm.org/...