[Crm-sig] Issue: P65

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:33:11 EEST 2009

On Jul 17, 2009, at 9:55 AM, martin wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> It appears to me that the inverse label of:
> E24 Physical Man-Made Thing: P65 shows visual item (is shown by) E36
> Visual Item
>
> is actually a synonym of the forward label. I propose:
>
> E36 Visual Item P65B shows E24 , rather than E36 "is shown by" E24.
>
> Please comment.

The example from the 5.01 document is

   “Impression Sunrise” by Monet (E84) shows visual item
Impression_Sunrise.jpg (E38)

so, yes, an example like

   visual item Impression_Sunrise.jpg (E36) shows Impression Sunrise”
by Monet (E84)

seems more clear to me -- unless I misunderstand the semantics of P65.

Sean

--
Sean Gillies
Software Engineer