[Crm-sig] Modeling historical events using CIDOC CRM

Ryan Shaw ryanshaw at ischool.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 13 22:12:25 EEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to find examples of historical events modeled using the
CIDOC CRM. In the documentation of E5 Event, the definition document
gives examples such as The Battle of Stalingrad, the destruction of
Lisbon by earthquake in 1755, World War II, and so on. I am looking
for examples such as these, modeled to the extent made possible by the
CIDOC CRM, i.e. with relationships to places, times, people involved,
other events, etc. Any pointers you could give me to work like this
would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Ryan Shaw