[Crm-sig] Next meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Jan 30 21:44:08 EET 2009

Dear All,

It seems a meeting May 20-22 in London at Imperial is the most feasible date and place.

Agenda: Progress of ISO submission, Communication with ICA, TEI,
CRM compatible forms and good practice. Application reports.
On-line tutorial and teaching material. Copyright.
Can we discuss FRBRooCore???

Please let me know ASAP if you will participate, and if you propose any agenda
item.

Will there be audience for a tutorial?