[Crm-sig] CIDOC-CRM Domain - Clarification

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Sun Jan 25 17:43:49 EET 2009

Dear all
Can we move this forward. I suggest that we nominate somebody (Richard or
myself or XXXX) to hold any CIDOC domain names that we may gather from time
to time and once this is done Georg transfers cidoc-crm.org to that
nominated person.
I hope that this plan is OK with all parties
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075