[Crm-sig] Issue: questionable Sunrise

Vladimir Ivanov nomemm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:16:53 EET 2009

Dear All,

Could someone explain me what the purpose of documenting
a "depicted" sunrise as an separate Event?
(but of course sunrise is an Event!)

Anyone can paint a picture and name it "Tomorrow sunrise".
Should we then document that _future_ sunrise in the CIDOC CRM as an
"event in the future"?
Much more headache )

My choice: d)

Best,