[Crm-sig] Issue: questionable Sunrise

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 10 22:35:07 EET 2009

Are you sure? Did Monet not paint in the nature? I remember some French
term of plein-airists...

We have four choices:

a) accept the sunrise as event
b) find a better class for the sunrise
c) regard the depiction as conceptual, but for an IMPRESSIONIST, that causes me headaches
d) find a less ambiguous example and postpone our understanding of the true nature of the sunrise

Cheers,

Martin