[Crm-sig] Issue: questionable Sunrise

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 10 15:38:24 EET 2009

Dear All,

"“Impression Sunrise” by Monet (E84) depicts sun rising over Le Havre (E5) mode of depiction Impressionistic (E55)" :

One may argue, that "Sunrise over Le Havre" depicts a place and a certain timespan, but the sunrise itself might
not be seen as a process in the sense of the CRM, since it is just a question of a view on a constellation of deeply
independent things (rather a "situation"). May be, we should avoid the example, until we better know what a sunrise is?