[Crm-sig] Meeting/Workshop 27-29/1/2010

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Dec 4 16:46:47 EET 2009

Dear All,

The next CRM SIG Meeting, CRM-FRBR Meeting and the workshop on Conceptual Modelling for Archives Libraries and Museums
will take place Jan. 27-29.

Tentative agenda: http://www.cidoc-crm.org/special_interest_meetings.html,
http://www.cidoc-crm.org/workshops.html

Please comment, amend.

PLEASE let me know if you are participating.

If you are aware of any other person to be invited to the workshop, in particular ICA members,
please let us know.

Best,

martin