[Crm-sig] Machine-readable version of CRM definition ?

Giovanni Toffoli toffoli at uni.net
Thu Aug 20 20:16:31 EEST 2009

Hi all,

I''ve been asked to develop a prototype of competence management application
in the field of cultural heritage.
I've collected and imported, on the python-based web application platform
I'm working on, a number of taxonomies related to scientific-techical
domains (ACM, AMS, PACS, INSPEC, TECHEXPO) and to applicative domains
(Unesco-ICOMOS and AATA).
I'd like also to import the last version of the CRM ontology, or part of it;
but I'm quite new to CRM.
I'm wondering if it is already available in a machine-readable format, such
as XML, RDF or OWL.
Otherwise I should spend some more effort in parsing the HTML document in
cidoc_crm_5_0_1_cross_reference.rar
I don't know telos and don't want to install a Java application.

Thank you very much in advance for any information/advice.

Best regards, Giovanni Toffoli