[Crm-sig] ISSUE: CRM compatibility, VERY IMPORTANT

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Sep 13 15:17:50 EEST 2008

Dear Nick,

I think only you and Patrick can answer this question: What do other standards do about verification?
To my understanding, other ISO standards do not contain the detailed procedure in the standard text
itself. I think the next step is not elaborating more and more procedures, but collection examples
of best practice in other standards. Could you help with that?

Best,

martin