[Crm-sig] Memberships, PLEASE VOTE

Marco Neumann marco.neumann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:26:21 EEST 2008

Hi Martin,

what are the benefits and requirements for joining the CIDOC CRM Sig
in addition to the membership to this list? I collaborate with a
number of institutions ( http://www.semuse.org ) on the application of
semantic technologies to the cultural heritage domain and knowledge
management. We in particular focus and extend the RDF/OWL version of
the CIDOC CRM and make use of  a number of additional ontologies and
vocabularies.

Best,
Marco

Marco Neumann