[Crm-sig] ISSUE: CRM compatibility, VERY IMPORTANT

Nicholas Crofts nickcrofts at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 17:13:36 EEST 2008

Dear all,

A first reactions to Martin's draft :

This is definitely a step forward but it still needs a lot of work to turn in into a praticable approach. Considered as a definition of the different aspects of "CRM compatibility", it does help to clarify some important issues. Considered as method for establishing compatibilty, it falls a long way short. The final phrase "The provider or a third party should be able to verify and demonstrate the claim by suitable test data." sums it up... what counts as a suitable test and who would be a relevant third party?

Looking forward to seeing you in Athens

Nick

nicholas crofts consulting
cultural information management