[Crm-sig] Issue, payments

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 2 23:01:30 EEST 2008

Dear All,

We can continue to regard payments as being covered by a "has note",
and can regard financial things to be out of practical scope.

We could also regard sales prices as properties of an exchange object,
and foresee in general Acquisitions to be associated with a compensation?
The problem is, that payments have a weak identity.

We could simply add a link to Acquisition: "exchanged against",
which could be payment or objects, or only objects.

Is payment then an immaterial object, an information carrier ?

Or is payment a particular activity with the monetary value as a
dimension, and cooccurring with the acquisition?

Could we think of a "financial extension" to the CRM?

Opinions?

Best,

martin