[Crm-sig] URI policies

João Oliveira Lima joaoli13 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:59:34 EET 2008

Dear Martin,

     I'm working in a project that uses the SKOS approach (http
URIs) to identifiy concepts (universals or particulars), and URNs
identifiers to combine them to express facts (CIDOC CRM events).

     In our model, we consider a specific SKOS Concept Scheme as a "F14
Individual Work".

     The instances of each class is modelled as a Concept of one Concept
Scheme. See, at the end of this message, an excerpt for E39 Actor Concept
Scheme. Note that we define two attributes to identify each concept
(rdf:about="senado.federal" and rdf:id="5"). Each one is used according the
context. So, to address the "Senado Federal" Actor instance, I should use
the URI:

http://www.lexml.gov.br/vocabulario/br/autoridade#senado.federal

    One specific legal document issued by "Senado Federal" (e.g. Resolution
nº 2) has the following URN:

(Sign Event)
urn:lex:br:senado.federal:resolucao:2008-02-20;2 at 2008-02-22
;assinatura;2008-02-20

[Place: br (Brazil)
 Actor: Senado Federal
 Measure Type: Resolucao
 Issue Date: 2008-02-02
 Assigned Identifier: 2
 In force Date: 2008-02-22
 Event Name: sign event (assinatura)
 Event Date: 2008-02-02 (creation) ]

(Official Publish Event)
 urn:lex:br:senado.federal:resolucao:2008-02-20;2 at 2008-02-22
;publicacao;2008-02-22

[Place: br (Brazil)
 Actor: Senado Federal
 Measure Type: Resolucao
 Issue Date: 2008-02-02
 Assigned Identifier: 2
 In force Date: 2008-02-22
 Event Name: publish event (publicacao)
 Event Date: 2008-02-02 (publish date) ]

     The idea to use URNs to identify legal documents came from the Italian
Project Norme in Rete (www.nir.it).

     Maybe this approach could be used in the museum environment.

Regards

Joao Oliveira Lima

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rdf:RDF xml:base="http://www.lexml.gov.br/vocabulario/br/autoridade#"
xmlns:lexml="http://www.lexml.gov.br/voc/br/" xmlns:dc="
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#" xmlns:rdf="
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:skos="
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/skos#"
xmlns:dct="http://purl.org/dc/terms/">
    <skos:ConceptScheme rdf:about="autoridade">
        <dc:title>Vocabulário de autoridades emitentes de documentos (E39
Actor)</dc:title>
    </skos:ConceptScheme>
    <skos:Concept rdf:about="federal" rdf:id="2">
        <skos:prefLabel rdf:nodeID="label_5"
xml:lang="pt-BR">Federal</skos:prefLabel>
        <skos:inScheme rdf:resource="#autoridade"/>
    </skos:Concept>
    <skos:Concept rdf:about="estadual" rdf:id="3">
        <skos:prefLabel rdf:nodeID="label_6"
xml:lang="pt-BR">Estadual</skos:prefLabel>
        <skos:inScheme rdf:resource="#autoridade"/>
    </skos:Concept>
    <skos:Concept rdf:about="municipal" rdf:id="4">
        <skos:prefLabel rdf:nodeID="label_7"
xml:lang="pt-BR">Municipal</skos:prefLabel>
        <skos:inScheme rdf:resource="#autoridade"/>
    </skos:Concept>
    <skos:Concept rdf:about="senado.federal" rdf:id="5">
        <skos:prefLabel rdf:nodeID="label_28" xml:lang="pt-BR">Senado
Federal</skos:prefLabel>
        <skos:altLabel lexml:acronimoDe="label_28" rdf:nodeID="label_38"
xml:lang="pt-BR">SF</skos:altLabel>
        <skos:inScheme rdf:resource="#autoridade"/>
    </skos:Concept>
</rdf:RDF>