[Crm-sig] URI policies

Maximilian Schich maximilian at schich.info
Thu Nov 27 21:12:58 EET 2008

Concerning this issue, the work of Klaus Werner might be interesting:
http://hyperrecord.net/index_en.xml

Dr. des. Maximilian Schich M.A.
adr.: Westendstrasse 80 | D-80339 München | Germany
tel.: +49-179-6678041 | skype: maximilian.schich
mail: maximilian at schich.info | home: www.schich.info

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.