[Crm-sig] P107.1 and P144.1, a negative vote

c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no
Fri Nov 21 00:00:05 EET 2008

Dear all
First of all it is difficult to comment a solution which is not presented
but just referred to. I assume that this unknown suggested solution is as
follows:

Assume a master and an apprentice: An actor can be the only member of a
singleton group. The relationship master.-apprentice can be expressed as a
group having the master-singleton and the apprentice-singleton as members.
The type of the singleton-group can express the relation the members have
in the master-apprentice group. If this is the solution it is of course
possible but very artificial like epicycle models of  the planet orbits.

I may be blind, but I dont find any sub group property in the model.

Regards,
Christian-Emil