[Crm-sig] P107.1 and P144.1, a negative vote

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Nov 20 19:01:44 EET 2008

Dear All,

I just received a contribution voting against P107.1 and P144.1,

with the argument that following our definition of Group, it can be also an office or
position. So, we could model master and apprentice as subgroups - no need for any extension.
Also, this could consistently describe changing positions.

Comments welcome.