[Crm-sig] URLs, URIs

Marco Neumann marco.neumann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:04:45 EET 2008

Sure Martin,

the critic was based on the practice to use vocabulary resources
without # or / . The resulting concatenated URI would not be useful
for identification. This is primarily an encoding and parsing issue
for RDF/XML. But I think that we will need to discuss this topic in
more detail and include the results in the specification or OWL
documentation as best practice.

I will look into this soon. Where do you want me to publish this?

Best,
Marco