[Crm-sig] URLs, URIs

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Nov 17 13:27:50 EET 2008

Hi Marco,

In the London Meeting, you critsized the use of absolute paths for URIs we used in
an RDF example for Actors etc. Could you describe what you would regard as good URI generation
policy?

The question for me is, to which any local address would be a good URI for something that exists
in the world independent from my context.