[Crm-sig] asymmetric relations between people

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Mon Nov 10 13:14:27 EET 2008

Let us go for the additional P107.1. We will need a scope note with examples for the .1 and to check the new E85 text which I do not have. Martin can you post that plus the new texts for P143 joined (was joined by) and P144 joined with (gained member by). I am busy for the next few hours but might have time later tonight.
Rgds
SdS
************************************************************************************************************************************************
P107 has current or former member (is current or former member of)

Domain:		E74 Group
Range:		E39 Actor
Quantification:		many to many (0,n:0,n)

Scope note:	This property relates an E39 Actor to the E74 Group of which he or she is a member.

Groups, Legal Bodies and Persons, may all be members of Groups. A Group necessarily consists of more than one Person.

Examples:
	Moholy Nagy (E21) is current or former member of Bauhaus (E74)
	National Museum of Science and Industry (E40) has current or former member The National Railway Museum (E40)

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075
Mob +44 7802 755 013
E-mail steads at paveprime.com