[Crm-sig] asymmetric relations between people

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Mon Nov 10 12:20:37 EET 2008

Yes a P107.1 would solve it ("in the role of").
You could also solve this by typing the E85 Joining as being "Master
joining" or "Client Joining" which would also solve different levels of
membership ie "Associate Member joining" or "Full member joining".
As the " P107 has current or former member (is current or former member of)"
is such a weak link is it really worth the extra clutter?
I am happy to have it if everyone thinks it is worthwhile.
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075