[Crm-sig] CIDOC CRM License proposal: "Creative Commons : Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported"

Prodromos Tsiavos p.tsiavos at lse.ac.uk
Sun Nov 9 23:32:36 EET 2008

Thanks for the URL Sean :)

The major difference is that LGPL is for software, whereas the CC licences
for documents. The GFDL is the one closest to the CC licences, but with the
latest developments, it practically does not make any difference whether you
choose GFDL or CC_BY_SA v.3.0. I would still go for the CC licences as they
do not have some of the cumbersome conditions of the GFDL and are easier to
understand.

best,
Prodromos