[Crm-sig] about types draft

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Nov 6 00:39:01 EET 2008

Christian-Emil Ore wrote:
> Dear all,
> I attach a draft of a "about types".
>
> It is based on the new scopenote, the orignal text, Martin's new and the
> comments from Erlangen.
>
> Regards,
> Christian-Emil

Dear Christian-Emil,

I like your text.

I have tried to make the cases even more explicit.

The Phrase: "Without this distinction second order concepts is introduced and it is not possible to implement CRM as a decidable logical
system." is not correct.

There are decidable subsets of second order logic. If we regard the issue as relevant, we can
study in the near future what that means. SIS definitely implements second order concepts
and is decidable. I have written the code myself .... long ago...

Marco may know more details?