[Crm-sig] about types draft

João Oliveira Lima joaoli13 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:15:48 EET 2008

Dear Guenther and Christian-Emil,

     About your brief comment, I think that the "E55 Type as concept" is
correct. The terms (or Labels) which concepts are knowed should be modelled
in another class.

     Making an analogy with FRBRoo entities, the "E55 Type" is located at
same level of "F21 Individual Work" (abstract entity, without symbols or
names), and the "E44 Appellation" (or Exx Type Appellation") is located at
same level of "F2 Expression" (symbolic entity).

Regards,

Joao Oliveira Lima