[Crm-sig] about types draft

c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no
Thu Nov 6 00:54:53 EET 2008

OK It is clear that full fist order logic is not decidable. An the same
for 2. order. In Erlangen one has implemented/interpreted  CRM
in DL. It is apparently so that if we introduce metaclasses then it is not
possible to interpret/model CRM with metaclasses in DL. It may be so that
CRM with metaclasses or some 2. order concept still can be interpreted as
a decidable logic. This has to be checked formally.

I see that it is to strict as it stands now.
We may weaken the sentence or remove it, I dont think it is essencial.

Christian-Emil