[Crm-sig] How to certify CRM compatibility, URGENT PLEASE VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Nov 5 13:59:04 EET 2008

Dear Bernhard,

I rather meant with "test data" the real data records, instances of the schema of a local system, rich enough to cover the relevant cases,
to demonstrate how their export results in CRM instances,
and/or CRM instances provided as test vectors, to demonstrate how their input results in reasonable local data.

What did you have in mind? How would you show, that an RDBMS exports correctly its data into CRM instances?