[Crm-sig] FRBRoo R10's superproperty

Vladimir Ivanov nomemm at mail.ru
Thu Jan 31 12:52:45 EET 2008

Dear All,

In fact, each property (R10, P137, etc.)
could be treated as a couple : R10F(orward) and R10B(ackward) or P137F and P137B.

Maybe, the issue is in the order of property names.

"is example of     #R10F#         (has example) #R10B#"    and
"is exemplified by #P137F#        (exemplifies) #P137B#"  .

and property hierarchy:

R10F Subproperty of P137B
R10B Subproperty of P137F

looks normal.
-----

Or, we could imagine inverse order:

"is example of     #R10F#         (has example) #R10B#"    and
"is exemplified by #P137B#        (exemplifies) #P137F#"  .

and correspond property hierarchy.

As for the first part of the letter,

We could apply a simple test:

To be _an example of_ someting is to _have type_ of something
isn't it?

Best,
Vladimir.