[Crm-sig] [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: Immaterial Objects]]

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jan 24 15:43:45 EET 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Fwd: Immaterial Objects]
Date: 	Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:57:05 -0000
From: 	Z.Zdrahal <Z.Zdrahal at open.ac.uk>
To: 	martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>

Dear Martin,

...the original version of CRM is used
as the backbone ontology for our Bletchley Park text application. This
application is for almost 3 years in a routine daily use at the
Bletchley Park museum (… war time code breaking, Alan Turing, Enigma,
first electronic programmable computer Colossus etc.). .
In the attachment I am sending the leaflet the visitors get
when they buy their ticket.

  We will report on this application on the IEEE DHMS conference in
Athens, March 2008.

Best regards,

Zdenek Zdrahal

Knowledge Media Institute