[Crm-sig] Relations between information objects

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no
Sun Jan 13 23:34:25 EET 2008

Dear all,
I think Martins's suggestion is very good. It is pretty abstract, and
one may need some time to adjust to the idea that the motif of a
manuscript page shows features of a (abstract text), but why not?

I am currently adjusting a transcript of the codex for the St Olaf saga
from a facsimile edition. I am not quite sure that my understanding of
the transcript is close to any common abstract information object except
the one in my own head, though.

Regards,
Christian-Emil