[Crm-sig] FRBRoo R10's superproperty, ISSUE

João Oliveira joaoli13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:54:41 EET 2008

Dear Martin,

   There is an error in the previous message and I've found one other
property subsumption for your analysis. So, the complete list is:

P134 continued (was continued by) isA P120 occurs before (occurs after)

 P9 consists of (forms part of) isA P117B includes (occurs during)

P10 falls within (contains) isA P117 occurs during (includes)

Regards,

Joao Lima