[Crm-sig] Issue: E89 Propositional Object and Symbolic Object

Guenther Goerz guenther.goerz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:49:04 EEST 2008

Dear all,
just two brief questions about the first diagram:
- what is a "true predication"?  Are there also "false" predications, and if
so, what are they?  If you talk about predication, do you need a theory of
truth in advance?
- what is the meaning of "concept" in the middle of the triangle? Do you
understand by "concept" anything different from what Frege meant by concepts
as results of abstraction?

Best regards,
-- Guenther Goerz

Prof. Dr. Guenther Goerz            Fon: (+49 9131) 852-8701; -8702
Univ. Erlangen-Nuernberg            Fax: (+49 9131) 852-8986
Institut f. Informatik 8/KI         goerz  AT informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Haberstrasse 2                      ggoerz AT csli.stanford.edu
D-91058 ERLANGEN
               http://www8.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/inf8/en/goerz.html