[Crm-sig] Issue: E89 Propositional Object and Symbolic Object

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Apr 24 19:29:25 EEST 2008

Dear All,

Attached my latest attempt for Propositional Object and Symbolic Object.
I have revised the scope note for E89 slightly: Propositional Objects may
or may not have a literary subject. Anything that has a literay subject
must be a Propositional Object.

I have adjusted the properties respectively. Attached the graph of the
Conceptual Object redesign.

The question is, if P106 should be redefined as done here from structural to
symbolic, or a new property for symbolic decomposition should be declared.
Then, P106 would be subproperty of both, P148 and P106, since any conceptual
decomposition would imply a symbolic decomposition.

To be discussed.