[Crm-sig] Name use and activity

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Apr 21 18:45:39 EEST 2008

Dear All,

Following the decisions of last meeting, naming practice of a particular Group
for a particular (may be still continued) Time-Span should be regarded as
an E7 Activity using the name (as immaterial object). Such information is documented
in authority files or, for instance, in the Thesaurus of Geographic names.
I attach the respective proposal to make this claer in E7 by example and P16 by
scope note.