[Crm-sig] Issue: CRM compatibility

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Apr 21 13:43:23 EEST 2008

Dear All,

Recently there seem to be increasing claims of compatibility with the CIDOC CRM. May be our
standard text is not clear enough about that. I suggest to regard as minimal compatibility the ability to
represent at least certain kinds of possibly multiple events associated with a Thing or an Actor.
This needs further elaboration.