[Crm-sig] E54 Dimension

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Apr 18 21:34:28 EEST 2008

Dear All,

Following the agenda of the last meeting, I present here my proposal to
change the Scope Note of E54 Dimension, in order to generalize it to any
quantifiable value space, discrete, non-discrete, and multidimensional.
It would be nice if someone could provide a real inventory number of a bone,
or a stuffed bird...