[Crm-sig] Dates

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Oct 15 18:57:11 EEST 2007

Dear All,

Please note that I am giving a CRM Tutorial in Auckland, Nov. 5 at ER2007. A chance for our
friends from down-under to attend.

The next CRM-SIG Meeting will be Dec. 4-7, agenda to be announced soon.
This will be an important meeting. we intend to finalize an amemdment proposal for ISO21127,
and finalize FRBRoo for review by IFLA.

Best,

martin