[Crm-sig] mapping question

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no
Tue Nov 13 17:07:28 EET 2007

Dear all,
Jon Holmen and I is in the proecess of developing  a system for a
research project called "Design and Architecture in Norway 1950-1970".
The research is process oriented. Thus the system will contain
information about the process behind the construction of a building,
from competition to the physical building. This is easy to model in an
CRM compliant way.

The system will also contain information about research project about
the processes. The question is how to express this in CRM. An activity
(the research project) cannot be about anything, but may be motivated by
something eg. the building process, and may have a specific purpose via
P15 and it can be typed and have a note. My question to the list is how
one should model "This project is/was about the building process of the
Town Hall in Oslo"?

Regards,
Christian-Emil