[Crm-sig] Improvement of E51 scope note

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at edd.uio.no
Fri Nov 9 17:15:02 EET 2007

There is difference in levels: E-mail addresses, telephone numbers, post
office boxes, Fax numbers, etc". All but "post office boxes" refer to an
  identifier. If consistent it should be "post office box number". I
don't think it is necessary to explain the nater of a post office box in
the scope note. That is very, very specific. Besides a post office box
nubmer is usually a part of an adress as is the street number.

Regards,
Christian-Emil