[Crm-sig] CRM SIG Meeting PLEASE RESPOND

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 18 16:25:42 EEST 2007

Dear All,

As already announced, the next CRM-SIG meeting will take place
in Edinburg. We have the venue for 4 days, Monday through Thursday, July 9-12 2007.
Matthew Stiff will send later today venue and accommodation details.

Deviating from our initial plan to have a CRM tutorial on Thursday
morning, we found that there would be more local participants on
Monday morning. That would mean that we push the rest of the agenda
up to Thursday noon.

PLEASE let me know ASAP, who cannot participate in the meeting until Thursday.
PLEASE let me know who will come to the meeting.

The following CRM-SIG meetings will be:

August 20-22 as part of the CIDOC Conference in Vienna

December 4-7 in Nuremberg (see attachment).