[Crm-sig] P109

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Mar 23 22:22:48 EET 2007

The issue should be solved based on a mapping of EAD. EAD seems to have a notion
of curation, and following our principles we need a practical scope for a
new class.
I don't know if ISAD or DACS have such a concept. To be clarified.

This reminds me, that in FRBRoo we may have lost the track with "recording".
There should be a notion in FRBR stating whata recording is?