[Crm-sig] P109

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Fri Mar 23 21:19:50 EET 2007

We could create a new sub-class of E7 activity or just use E7 Activity with
an E55 Type. I confess that the later appeals to me as there must be an
almost infinite number of variations of "curation" and we could get sucked
into defining what it means. Something that even ICOM seems to find
difficult!!
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead