[Crm-sig] A Web page for the FRBR/CIDOC CRM Harmonization WG on IFLANET

PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr
Mon Jun 18 10:13:38 EEST 2007

Dear all,
At Martin's request I forward you the following news (I apologise for
cross-posting):

The Working Group on FRBR/CIDOC CRM Harmonization now has its Web page on
IFLANET : < http://www.ifla.org/VII/s13/wgfrbr/FRBR-CRMdialogue_wg.htm >.
The current draft of FRBRoo and consolidated minutes of the WG's meetings
are available there.
If you find anything to fix or improve on these pages, please send me your
suggestions, which I'll forward to IFLANET's Webmaster (preferably after
IFLA's annual conference, as I know she is always overcrowded in summer
because of the preparation of that conference).
Best wishes,
Patrick