[Crm-sig] URGENT: Edinburgh SIG Meeting

Matthew Stiff mastiff at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 16:39:26 EEST 2007

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies for this late request but could all those attending the CRM SIG meeting in Edinburgh please complete the on-line registration form at the following URL?

http://www.nesc.ac.uk/esi/events/806/

This is required by the venue organisers. Please let either myself or Julie Delve know if there are any problems and we will try to register on your behalf.

Best wishes,

Matthew

Dr Matthew Stiff
Director of Environmental Informatics

Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
Maclean Building
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford
Oxfordshire
OX10 8BB

(t) +44 (0)1491 692464
(m) +44 (0)7921 640025
(f) +44 (0)1491 692424

DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed in this email or any files transmitted with it are those of the author and do not represent the views of NERC unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.