[crm-sig] Re: CIDOC CRM now ISO Standard 21127

Tony Gill tg at tonygill.com
Wed Oct 11 18:59:21 EEST 2006

At last! That's great news -- congratulations to everyone involved,
and special thanks to Nick for his patient shepherding of the CRM
through the glacial ISO standardization process.

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the upcoming CRM-SIG meeting in
Crete later this month (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/workshops.html),
but keep up the good work!

Best wishes,

Tony Gill
Director, Gruss Lipper Digital Laboratory
Center for Jewish History  http://www.cjh.org/
Telephone: +1 (917) 606-8212